Search found 2463 matches
- Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:52 am
- Forum: Email Tracing Help
- Topic: Why do emails from different people have the same IP address upon trace?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1822
Without knowing the IP address I can only guess that they were sent via the same email provider which does not include the sender's IP address so you're seeing the email provider's IP address.
- Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:51 am
- Forum: IP Lookup Help
- Topic: HELP PLEASE: Tracing Romance Scam Emails to Country of Origin PASS with SPF
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1993
The SPF PASS just means that it was sent via a legitimate mail server. One of the reasons scammers use Gmail is that they do not disclose the sender's IP address in the email headers. You could try one of the techniques at https://whatismyipaddress.com/get-ip to try to get them to reveal their IP ad...
- Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:55 am
- Forum: Blacklist Help
- Topic: can't send emails can't remove ipfrom blacklists
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1528
I'm unclear, are you running your own mail server or using an email service provider?
Since this is a home internet connection and you are not running a mail server you can safely ignore both the DUL and SPFBL listings. There are technical in nature -- basically saying a mail server should not be running at that IP address or something is not configured correctly for a mail server to...