How to choose best VPN Service?

Post your general questions about IP address here.
chrisblair

How to choose best VPN Service?

Post by chrisblair »

Today, when technology advancements are rising day by day, a great tool is invented to bypass the limitations and to keep your identity save and that is only made possible with a best vpn service. It has been now 3 months that I am using express vpn which is indeed a great and best vpn service to go around the censorship. I was never sure of privacy of my personal data when I used to connect with WIFI hotspot. It is just great for the users who are like me always on the go and travelling, you’ll never be disappointed by their privacy keeping technique. The data that is transmitted is always encrypted for security and it is not readable. I would suggest it to everyone, it is a great service.
Voodoo

Re: How to choose best VPN Service?

Post by Voodoo »

@chrisblair
Your VPN euphoria is really infective. I hate to pull you down to earth. Every man-made encryption technique will be broken by man one day. Even the most complex DNA is partly decrypted :mrgreen: Moderate trust is OK, blind trust can be lethal (not only in the politics but also in our virtual world The Web). A corrupted VPN system personal is one of the dangers for your privacy. Then the Big-Brother's pressure on the VPN provider is an other leak of your privacy. A lucky wizard :ugeek: can by chance read the encrypted data, etc.
An old Chinese (Laotzu) said "If you don't amass money you don't need to be afraid of robbers". Same here: If I don't palaver every secrecy on the Web I don't need to be afraid of ear-dropping or spying. 8-)

Anyway, VPN is quite OK :D and thanks for your sharing VPN experience (what I don't have :( ).
simonwhite

Post by simonwhite »

If always choose a VPN provider that gives me complete security and anonymity on the internet. I have used Express VPN in the past but after one month I discontinued their services. Now I am currently using a VPN provider that is PureVPN to secure my internet connection. Now I don't need to be worry about my Wi-Fi connection when I share my personal files and data on it.
Babe-77

Post by Babe-77 »

Hi Simon,
I have been trying so desperately to hide my IP address. So sick of the intrusions. I have found profiles on myself, containing different pics and not of me? I am so confused on how this works. I have written to all the companies to remove my info. Most of which did, but some of them put it right back after a month or so.
Would it be possible to walk me through the steps?
I will check back in l8tr, hoping you have a superlicious day :)
Babe-77
jameshouston135

Post by jameshouston135 »

For choosing any sort of vpn a normal user always need the following things 1- fastest vpn, 2- All protocol support, 3- cheaper price, 4- support in many countries ...etc however i will suggest you vpnranks for choosing a vpn with this four important steps.
pamelabryant454

Post by pamelabryant454 »

The VPN solutions market has exploded within the last 3 years. Many providers are capitalizing on the populace that is general growing concerns about surveillance and cyber-crime, which means it's getting difficult to share with when an organization is actually providing a secure service and whenever it's throwing down a lot of fancy terms while selling snake oil. It is vital to keep some things in mind when assessing which VPN solution is right for you: reputation, performance, type of encryption used, transparency, simplicity, help, and features that are extra. Never just concentrate on price.