Help me get unbanned..!

Post your general questions about IP address here.
TroubleSeeker

Help me get unbanned..!

Post by TroubleSeeker »

Hello,
I play a game that I can't live without (Not mentioning name of game for security reasons)
That game had banned me for something which wasn't against of their Terms and Conditions.

They didn't only ban me, they blacklisted me (All the game accounts I open on my PC gets banned)
I know how heavily I'd paid for the game and lost the account. :(

I then changed my MAC (spoofed it) and my IP was dynamic so I didn't require to change it.
Made another game account, paid for it and AGAIN GOT BANNED!!

Now, I think there might be some cookies/stored-files in my game files which are telling the game makers I am the same guy....
Or there can be any other possibilities too? Please do let me know. (THIS GAME IS A DOWNLOAD AND PLAY ONLINE GAME {MMORPG})

ONE GENERAL QUESTION: Can one person be alloted the same IP which was assigned to him in past?
Thanks!
jackedup11

Re: Help me get unbanned..!

Post by jackedup11 »

Try installing and playing the game on a computer that you haven't used it on before. Also, even though your IP is dynamic, it might have been one previously assigned that you used to play the game.
Voodoo

Post by Voodoo »

Online game with a part of the game on your computer is the worst thing you get when you're banned. Why? It's simple to extract from your computer different unique things like the motherboard or computer or system disk serial number, or making an entry in your registry... If you want to "unban" yourself you have 2 choices:
1) get rid of your "banned" computer and replace it with a brand new one, or
2) install other Operating System (OS) as an alternative OS along with your old one (e.g. UBUNTU along with WINDOWS). Problem is when the game runs only on ONE certain OS like Windows and UBUNTU is Linux...

The 1st choice is expensive, but safe.
The 2nd one requires some luck and (technical) knowledge.
hide

Post by hide »

StarTrekCafe

Post by StarTrekCafe »

hi. can you helpe me get unbanned from a few groups, and also a website. got blakclisted. thanks.
StarTrekCafe

Post by StarTrekCafe »

hi. any tips, tricks, utube videos, to get me unbanned from a whole heap of mailling lists, groups, and one website. please send all info via [email protected]. thanks. marvin.
lisati

Post by lisati »

A google search of your email address revealed a listing on the StopForumSpam website. See https://www.stopforumspam.com/evidence/120674209 for more info.