hacked and stalked

Post your general questions about IP address here.
kankid32

hacked and stalked

Post by kankid32 »

I have been pervasive hacked via typesetting that no one picked up till my son for a year it is an ex in Mexico and despite complaints to all agencies and tech services I'm still getting invaded 3 years later. Destroyed my life. Got into clients mainframes, all emails, sites had tracing mal ware etc. Call home phone from numbers not in service and leaves recording of my conversations. Took over my security and redirected emails etc. Too much to describe. I'm not tech savvy but have been teaching myself. I figure it's the router or ip. I'm using a static ip now but I think I need to get a proxy at home a tunnel ip and dns. All texts are monitored since I put the new ip in he has gone into Gmail and FB to change the number to my 82 y/o Dad's non smart phone but is on my Verizon bill. HELP PLEASE
hide

Re: hacked and stalked

Post by hide »

:idea:
You can use
HIDE MY IP
proxy software .You can conceal your identity online by showing a fake IP located in a country of your choice, blocking hackers, web surfing without any risk, encrypt internet connection any many other features. HIDE MY IP offers various other products like :
cookie crumble
Auto Wipe Pc pro
Firewall fortify
Don’t spy on me
Anti HACKER
and various other products.
http://www.hide-my-ip.com/
nielsencl1

Post by nielsencl1 »

You really may need to hire someone in your area that can consult with you on how to protect yourself. You can learn about it on your own, but this stalker sounds like he is fairly skilled and may have things in place that you won't find on your own.

Frankly, if what you are saying is true, this person should be tricked into doing someone illegal or that will provide proof of his crime and put in jail. A detective agency that really knows cyber security would be the best thing. I would set a trap for him so that when he steals something and uses it that it shows him for the bad guy he is.

I can't help you, but I hope you find someone who can. Good Luck!
Voodoo

Post by Voodoo »

kankid32 wrote:I have been pervasive hacked via typesetting that no one picked up till my son for a year it is an ex in Mexico and despite complaints to all agencies and tech services I'm still getting invaded 3 years later.
What you told me sounds like someone who's an insider of your provider. Because you aren't a VIP (sorry :D ) therefore ALL agencies and tech services didn't bother to investigate....since you follow the advice of Nielsencl1 and pay someone to go to the root.
kankid32 wrote:Destroyed my life. Got into clients mainframes, all emails, sites had tracing mal ware etc. Call home phone from numbers not in service and leaves recording of my conversations. Took over my security and redirected emails etc. Too much to describe.
That's exactly what I suspect: Someone insider, not any "tech-savvy" hacker. Believe me, I'm myself a senior network developer and know "what hacker means and is". To hack into a mainframe (e.g. bank) or a Provider server is as difficult as to win a jackpot of 100 billions bucks.
kankid32 wrote:I'm not tech savvy but have been teaching myself. I figure it's the router or ip. I'm using a static ip now but I think I need to get a proxy at home a tunnel ip and dns. All texts are monitored since I put the new ip in he has gone into Gmail and FB to change the number to my 82 y/o Dad's non smart phone but is on my Verizon bill. HELP PLEASE
Static IP or dynamic IP doesn't matter. if an insider works against you. HIDE IP with VNP or PROXY is meaningless.
Again, do as Nielsencl1 recommended you.