Ip problems with Mail.com/GMX email providers

Post your general questions about IP address here.
LookingForIPHelp

Ip problems with Mail.com/GMX email providers

Post by LookingForIPHelp »

Hello there,

The nature of my work requires multiple email account creation. I have been using mail.com/gmx email providers for some time, and I really like their service, but recently I find that I could no longer sign up. I get the message 'Access to this page denied'. After searching the net, I realize that most free email providers allow only a finite number of accounts to be created per IP. I have tried to reset my modem/router, and even requested my ISP to hard reset at their switchboard side, but this does not seem to work.

Is there a way to temporarily mask or change my ip so that I can continue to open accounts at sites like these? I hope that I am posting at the correct site.

Some people readily misconstrue what I am doing as abuse; from a different perspective I would like to maintain that I am not. each account I open is periodically monitored and cared for.

Any help appreciated, thanks.
Chrispcritters
Forum Administrator

Re: Ip problems with Mail.com/GMX email providers

Post by Chrispcritters »

Try turning off your router for at least 8 hours.

If that doesn't work you might need to use a VPN service. You'll need to make sure that you always clear your browser cookies between accessing each account.
Founder & CEO of WhatIsMyIPAddress.com.
You can follow me on Twitter and Facebook for some behind the scenes info.