I've been hacked. How do I remove stuff they have done

Post your general questions about IP address here.
brm1983

I've been hacked. How do I remove stuff they have done

Post by brm1983 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:43 am

:arrow:

dallastentdweller

Re: I've been hacked. How do I remove stuff they have done

Post by dallastentdweller » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:02 am

actually.... if you remove it, there is no proof of what they did. Figure out what info they were after a?d that will help you narrow down who did it. They probly know you

johnwick45

Re: I've been hacked. How do I remove stuff they have done

Post by johnwick45 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:56 pm

you can download the software spyhunter. It removes everything from your computer.

Gumppy_10

Have I been hacked?

Post by Gumppy_10 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:19 pm

My personal phone and other devices that belong to me, have been acting up. I let my roommate use my sim card, he said he needed it to download some upgrade on an IPhone that's not even working properly. I thought nothing of it when he asked. He also asked to use the SIM card in my iPhone, that is connected thru a network, but I use it thru Wi-Fi. To FaceTime or imessage. This was on Sunday August 5th, that same night I was uploading kodi add-on's on my fire tv, that is hooked up directly to our internet modem. Around 11:54pm. I got an email from Google that a new device had just signed into my account using a ASUS Nexus 7 (2012). With the IP address coming back as 201.130.157.250. Which was also the same IP address on all of our devices including my roommates. I'm not really sure about his laptop IP though?. I asked if he had anything to do with this, since I had just let him borrow both my sim cards. He denies any wrong doing. I asked him to prove it, so he gave me this other IP address to lookup on my phone 192.168.1.254...he also had it showing on his laptop. He said, that it was website page for our internet provider. So I can see all the activity from there. I don't believe anything he says or trust him at all!!! Am I in the wrong? Did I cause this mess when I was uploading add-ons to my fire tv? Or there something wrong going on here, that I'm not aware of? Please help, if you could....thanks