new look hotmail, cant find correct header source ?.

Post your general questions about IP address here.
alexsunny123

new look hotmail, cant find correct header source ?.

Post by alexsunny123 »

Hello,

I use this site to verify locations of origin of emails, I use hotmail and today its been annoyingly newlook,re vamped when ive logged in this morning. The view source option now has to be accesed after opening the mail, When you do you get a huge amount of written gibberish in different new exciting colours now too, I would say there is about 8 times as much text as before on the view source box, I copied all this tripe and pasted it into the trace email option on this great site as i always have done in past with no problems and it just comes back with it doesnt appear to be a propper header ? I hve tried this with all mails received today and it does the same with all of them.

thanks
alexsunny
alexsunny123

Re: new look hotmail, cant find correct header source ?.

Post by alexsunny123 »

alexsunny123 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:00 am Hello,

I use this site to verify locations of origin of emails, I use hotmail and today its been annoyingly newlook,re vamped when ive logged in this morning. The view source option now has to be accesed after opening the mail, When you do you get a huge amount of written gibberish in different new exciting colours now too, I would say there is about 8 times as much text as before on the view source box, I copied all this tripe and pasted it into the trace email option on this great site as i always have done in past with no problems and it just comes back with it doesnt appear to be a propper header ? I hve tried this with all mails received today and it does the same with all of them.

thanks
alexsunny
thanks my issue has been fixed.