Residential Undectable Proxies Package

Post your questions about proxy servers here.
iastaff

Residential Undectable Proxies Package

Post by iastaff » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:31 pm

What would you do if you could have laser-targeted residential elite and undetectable proxies? So elite that not even this website could detect them? What if you could have massive numbers of residential ip addresses in any city or country your heart desires? What if this network was professionally maintained and available to you 24 hours a day? What if you never had to worry about another dead proxy ever again?

What if....Craigslist and Facebook were completely opened up to you on a massive scale so large you'd never have to hunt down proxies again, nor would you ever have to use data center proxies again. Would that interest you? If your a big fan of Craigslist and like to post in any city of your choice without being ghosted, this is the service of your dreams. If Facebook ad account farming is your thing, then this was developed with you in mind.

I've produced a 10-city demonstration video in which I showcase 10 different U.S. cities and the types of ip address that I have available for them here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClMRuXUGU_k

This video is based on just 10 cities in the United States, which are the 10 most commonly requested cities folks generally ask for. The networks are far larger than what is displayed in this video and we can accomodate most any city in any country. I do allow trial testing for this service, but for serious folks only. This product is not geared towards folks looking for 1 or 2 proxies, it is geared towards major advertisers than need thousands of residential proxies for marketing purposes.

For those interested in asking additional questions, you can ask here on the forum or you may contact me directly on skype:
iaps_support (IAPS Administrative Support).

We've been in the business 10 years, so we didn't open up for business last night. :)

nielsencl1

Re: Residential Undectable Proxies Package

Post by nielsencl1 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:00 am

Well, if I found that people using something like this to cause problems like abuse or fraud, I would report it to the ISP. While it may or may not be the actual ISP customer that is responsible, if something like a botnet is being used, it will still get a reaction and one way or another the abuse will be stopped.

I don't think it's really "Undetectable" but it could be "masked". I think if someone really wanted to backtrack and find a troublemaker that it could be done.

Voodoo

Re: Residential Undectable Proxies Package

Post by Voodoo » Thu May 05, 2016 6:04 am

nielsencl1 wrote:I don't think it's really "Undetectable" but it could be "masked". I think if someone really wanted to backtrack and find a troublemaker that it could be done.
Yes, Nielsencl1. If I have to, I'll find out who stands behind -regardless of VPN or any kind of Anonymous Proxy