"Elite" proxy is detectable on your site

Post your questions about proxy servers here.
starlinka

"Elite" proxy is detectable on your site

Post by starlinka »

I confused about this - I purchased "Hide my IP" software. They claim they use only elite proxies. But on your site about 90% of their proxies are detected as "Suspected Network Sharing Device" and "Network Sharing Device"
I contacted software support, but they say that it is normal for elite proxy to be detected like this.
Who I should trust - information from your site, or information from "Hide my IP" site?
Raps

Re: "Elite" proxy is detectable on your site

Post by Raps »

If it was myself then I would trust the info this site tells me. When I come to this website, my own IP Address is reported as ‘Caching or proxy server, because my IP Address is a cache, and I have used this website even when I am the Network Sharing Device and it reports the truth to me 99% of the time, I have used allot of proxy servers and connected to this website and the information it has given me has been spot on 99% of the time. As for any info from the Hide my IP website I don’t know because I don’t use it.
toruser

Post by toruser »

iastaff

Post by iastaff »

I'm sorry, but Tor has the worst record imaginable as a proxy service. Almost every last tor exit node clearly identifies itself.