Need help finding g anything I can get on my ex man

Post your questions about IP address geolocation here.
Juicy

Need help finding g anything I can get on my ex man

Post by Juicy » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:07 am

How can I find the IP address if I don't know it is it even possible if he uses three phones I need to have some way to track him I've been dating him for a year and now I'm just absolutely physically sick from it.
He is malignant narcissist. Who's taking my help my money my job my health my family and my friends they think he's perfect and I'm crazy I'm 31 years old I now suffer from PTSD from dating him and I am on blood pressure pills for the rest of my life because of him.

He is now sleeping with my sister drain my bank account and I have found out this morning he has a wife and two kids is going up against criminal charges and is trying to put me in that so that I go down with him my mental capacity and capabilities are not good on a good day and I guess that's how he wanted it because it's really hard to deal with life and having PTSD if anyone can help me with anything cuz I don't know s*** about computer stuff I just want to get away from it. From him and he won't allow it

Chrispcritters
Forum Administrator

Re: Need help finding g anything I can get on my ex man

Post by Chrispcritters » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:00 pm

You may be better served by hiring a lawyer and/or a private investigator as an IP address will only give you general information.
Founder & CEO of WhatIsMyIPAddress.com.
You can follow me on Twitter and Facebook for some behind the scenes info.