DRAFT I DID NOT TYPE I KNOW ITS SPAM OR SPYING ON ME.......

Post your questions about IP address geolocation here.
unreal55

DRAFT I DID NOT TYPE I KNOW ITS SPAM OR SPYING ON ME.......

Post by unreal55 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:37 pm

HI CAN ANYONE ANSWER THIS? I CLOSED MY OLD YAHOO MAIL==L DUE TO NOSY FAMILY MEMBERS READING MY EMAILS AND IT CAUSED MY LIFE A LIVING ****! LONG STORY, BUT, ANYWAY, I ONLY USED THAT AND EMAIL ADDRESS TO SEND TO A CHILDHOOD FRIEND, I TOLD HER WHAT HAD HAPPENED AND SHE CLEARLY STATED "THEY" ARE ALL TRYING TO MAKE YOU THINK YOU ARE CRAZY WHEN YOU ARE NOT!! ANYWAY, TRYING TO MAKE THIS SHORT! I CLOSED THAT OLD MAIL MONTHS AND MONTHS AGO AND CREATED A NEW ONE. THEN ON JAN 29TH I GET A FORWARD ( WHICH WAS YAH00, I CHECKED) THE PAGE WAS FULL OF FAIRLY RECENT EMAILS FROM ME TO HER AND VICE-VERSA, IT STATED MY OLD EMAIL ADDRESS WAS NOT DELIVERABLE AND YET IT SHOWED MY CURRENT AND VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO. THEN, ON MONDAY I GET ANOTHER OF THE SAME. BOTH HAD THIS IN THE DRAFT BOX: 196844.99573.bm@.. NO SUBJECT
WELL, I KNEW BETTER THAN TO OPEN THE DRAFT FOR I DID NOT PUT THAT THERE.
ALSO! I HAVE NOTICED THAT WHEN I SEND ANY EMAIL AT ALL THE THE SENT BOX IT REMAINS BLANK AS IF THOUGH I HAVENT SENT ANY EMAILS!
I FIND THAT STRANGE! I FEEL THERE MIGHT BE A P.I. INVOLVED, WHY? BECAUSE MY HATEFUL GRAND DAUGHTER TOLD ME 1 DAY "MY BF'S DAD IS A P.I AND I REPLIED OH THAT'S GOOD! WHO EVER READS THIS MAY THINK I'VE WENT OFF THE DEEP END, BUT! IF YOU KNEW ALL THAT GOES ON, YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND!!! THEY, MEANING MY DAUGHTER/GRANDDAUGHTER FILMED ME AND SHOWED TO MY DAD!!! NOW MY DAD THINKS IM TOTALLY OUT IN LEFT FIELD! WELL! I WAS, WHY, SICK FROM PRESCRIPTION WITHRAWLS! NOT FUNNY AT ALL! I JUST HAVE A GUT INTUITION THAT THEY ARE SPYING ON ME STILL AND WILL STOP AT NOTHING! WE LIVE HERE WITH THEM, LOST OUR PLACE AND SPOUSE HAS SEVERE ILLNESS.
WHAT, IF ANY, CAN I KEEP MY EYE OUR FOR IN REGARD TO SPYING ON ME? I KNOW THIS SOUNDS PATHETIC.! IM SORRY! BUT I AM JUST CURIOUS! SINCERELY
UNREAL55

lisati

Re: DRAFT I DID NOT TYPE I KNOW ITS SPAM OR SPYING ON ME....

Post by lisati » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:14 am

It might be a good idea to change your Yahoo passward a.s.a.p., your account might have been compromised.

Please turn off caps lock when you're typing, it's very distracting to see a post in ALL CAPS, and some people might be discouraged from responding.

moldnile

Post by moldnile » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:47 am

please try to use sign seal in yahoo this will be more secure option to login and i agree with lisati Please turn off caps lock when you're typing, it's very distracting to see a post in ALL CAPS, and some people might be discouraged from responding.

mjax549

Post by mjax549 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:12 pm

Their not using your password to get into your mail. It's some kind of backdoor hack they use after sending you an attachment in an email. They can listen in on your phone or computer, read messages and all. Your not crazy. Its definitely real.