CONNECTED IP NUMBERS?

Post your questions about IP address geolocation here.
boj4ncy

CONNECTED IP NUMBERS?

Post by boj4ncy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:53 am

Hello, I keep tracking an ip that keeps logging on my account for few months, like a ghost. But i have a problem, im not sure that this is the same house network/person. Almost every time its written that its iphone ios7 or android 5.0. Web search tolls told me that all these ip-s belong to same web provider named SIOL and that they are all dynamic. Can you guys check if this is the same ip changing or what does it mean? the ip-s are:

I also found this ip twice too and wonder if it is same ip that changed? Can someone check if this ip-s are somehow connected with those written up?

why first 6 digits are always the same in both case? what does it mean? can someone trace this location at least the correct city? because all those web apps tell me different cities.

Thank you :)

nielsencl1

Re: CONNECTED IP NUMBERS?

Post by nielsencl1 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:25 pm

Change the password on your account.

If the IP traffic stops, then you have blocked someone that had your information.

If the IPs don't stop, then it may be your phone or computers that you use to log into the account.

Do you know what your own IP address is? Does it change?

boj4ncy

Post by boj4ncy » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:49 pm

i changed it email also and its the same. Yes i know my ip it doesn't change. for the first thing I just want to know if that is the same ip changing so i will know i have a stalker :D

nielsencl1

Post by nielsencl1 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:51 am

If you have changed our password, but you still see different IPs logging into your account, then it should be connected to YOUR logins. Or someone else has access to your account, but NOT with your account information, unless they can monitor your computer and see when you change your password.

I don't think you have any real problem, but you should contact the site where you are seeing different IPs access your account. They can look into it and explain what is going on. For us to check the IP addresses you list is not going to tell very much about what you are seeing - there is not enough information.

A general rule is this: If you know your IP address (and that includes your router, modem, and other devices like phones) and you see that other, unknown IPs are accessing your account, then you need to contact your provider where you see this happening right away.