Page 1 of 1
IP Lookup Wrong
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:49 am
Hi, my real Broadband Static IP is classified as a Confirmed Proxy Server?
Re: IP Lookup Wrong
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:17 am
Without knowing the IP address we can only answer in generalities.
Here are a few possibilities:
1) What you think is your public IP address isn't and your ISP is routing all traffic through their own proxy servers.
2) One or more machines on your network may have been compromised.
3) Your browser is configured to use a proxy server.
4) There is VPN software running on your router or system.
5) Proxy software has been installed on your computer.
While these are not all the possibilities these are probably the most common.
If you let me know the IP address in a response I can probably narrow it down. If you would like to send me the IP address in a PM you can do that. If you prefer to open a support ticket just visit http://whatismyipaddress.com/contact
for contact options.