Help! IP Fiasco!

Post your questions about IP address geolocation here.
Barbaranj68

Help! IP Fiasco!

Post by Barbaranj68 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:40 pm

Hello, Apparently my IP address has been blacklisted on two sites. 24.228.228.4 is my computer IP address, the public one is 162.220.164.100, which comes up as my server being interserver.net. I just left them a message as to why. I use Cablevision, but I have a feeling im being used as a colocation. I have huge amounts of internet traffic. when i confronted my (soon to be EX.because of all this) husband, he Ran. Did not want to answer any questions, so, I am assuming this is not good. I have figured out, that i might be a exit relay for TOR. im interested in knowing why this was blacklisted. Im still trying to figure out how to get rid of this mess. I know he has been involved, secretly, I dont know why, with Geolocation, Google maps, he is involved with using Azure, AMazon AWS..I am assuming its not for anything legal at this point. Just want to get to the bottom of this, and get my internet back from people using it. Ive been harrassed for close to 2 years now, and have downloaded a ton of info, my printer is affected too. Tons of files passing thru it daily, remotely. No one can figure this out. I am becoming more familiar with computers throughout this, and if I do anything to change routers, printer drivers, or mess with anyone, I have, had my ADMIN rights taken away on my own computer..what a PAIN!! its frustrating, and im a little Pissed off to say the least..Any help, suggestions would be appreciated.