Network Address

Post your questions about IP address geolocation here.
Kalina

Re: Network Address

Post by Kalina » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:46 am

I dont know how to be anonymous enough to talk to anyone...hence me not using my messenger

I wrote more...but it disappeared on me...

Voodoo

Post by Voodoo » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:28 am

@Kalina, my Southern drawled Lady ;)
I dont know how to be anonymous enough to talk to anyone...hence me not using my messenger
No messenger? Very good.

As the most secret voodoo priest :mrgreen: in the world I know how to make myself invisbile :D I just drink my self-concocted potion and voilà...I fade away. Even this site won't know where I come from. India? could be. UK? probably. Down-Under? possible. New Zealand? good guess. etc. Sometime I come thru the door, say Sri Lanka, WIMIA shrills "You are banned from .... to ..." I just smile and take an other door, say Columbia, and here I am 8-)

'cause you ain't voodoo priest like me I can give you a "conventional" recipe how you can brew an invisible potion for yourself:

1) You use this link http://anype.com/ to surf to Yahoo Australia (au.yahoo.com) or New Zealand (nz.yahoo.com) or India (in.yahoo.com) or the Philippines (ph.yahoo.com) or Canada (ca.yahoo.com) or to the UK (uk.yahoo.com) or Singapore (sg.yahoo.com). They do speak English (not with southern drawl ;) ) and create an email account ;)
2) Use this above mentioned link (and your foreign account) to participate in your cyber community ;)
3) In order to keep all "blackhearted" stalkers in confusion you "pick" casually one of the available proxies given in this link http://www.newipnow.com/ then continue your step 2) :)
4) You should use a client-email software (eg. Thunderbird http://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/thunderbird/ ) to do your true email work (ie. NOT your foreign email account). Why? Because of cookies-risk :shock: if you email via any browser.

...now you're a semi-witch :lol:

Voodoo

Post by Voodoo » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:30 am

...all the links are free :D I wish I could give you my self-concocted portion... :(

Kalina

Post by Kalina » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Are you who I think you are?
How would a semi witch communicate with a full voodoo priest?

As for Blackheart, he isnt the one that should be angry, hes done what hes done to himself....if anyone should be angry it should be me, but Im not..Im just hurt, and hurt even more that a blackhearted brother could hate HATE his youngest semi witch sister but he would say it with a cap. B.

Basically I have stopped doing all I use to do on the PC, because of all these IPs and the people behind them telling him my every move. I just want it over and he and his sister out of my life.....too many years of wanting and pain....enough is enough, that is why I needed help with IPs/networks I just want it over.....

Thank you for your help and information.

Kalina

Post by Kalina » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Finally learning something about IPs etc and be darn if I didnt scare a voodoo priest away... *sighhhh*

Voodoo

Post by Voodoo » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:12 am

:mrgreen: by the way, I'll be away for 8 weeks...in the deepest Brazilian jungle for a Voodoo advanced training 8-) No contact, no electricity, no email, no Internet gadgets. Just snakes, pumas and howler monkeys :lol:

See you later in December...

Kalina

Post by Kalina » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Libecelebrok wrote:Thats just it, XP says its not connected, that its still trying to get a "network address" but all the programs seem to have no problem accessing the internet for downloading/uploading, updates, browsing, whatever.
Ok now I am confused. I dont use XP, I have the windows 7 64 bit.

I just want to know who is doing all of this to me and why...
I am not smart enough to find out who why or how they are doing all
How do I stop this ? I try to get his programs off of my pc and cant, I cant even open them but they are there. ............

KateT1976

Network Address

Post by KateT1976 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:21 am

Anonymous wrote:edge5511 wrote:Is it possible for two people with different email addresses to have the same Received: from address. I have received mail from two different addresses that both have 24.175.109.151 as the received from. One is a YAHOO address and the other is a ROADRUNNER address.

:?: