Post your questions about DNS based blacklists, what they are, listing status, and removal help.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Please remove my ip address 184.108.40.206 from blacklist in APEWS.org site since it is not a spam ip and we do not send spam maessages. I run an mail server for my business (ARC Refreshments Corporation). It is a static IP address. I am not a spammer and have not, nor do not, do that. Thank you.
- Forum Administrator
- Posts: 2407
- Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:41 pm
- Location: 127.0.0.1 | ::1
When it comes to the APEWS blacklist:
- Don't worry
- Don't post to any USENET group about it -- it won't help
- VERY few mail admins use APEWS to block email because they are VERY aggressive -- they blacklist 40%+ of the internet.
- If a bounce message does not specifically mention APEWS then the block is very likely NOT because of APEWS.
- If the bounce message DOES mention APEWS call your contact or send them email from a different domain (hotmail, gmail, etc) and ask them to remove the APEWS blacklist check at their mail server.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests