My new static ip is in blacklist!

Post your questions about DNS based blacklists, what they are, listing status, and removal help.
despairs

My new static ip is in blacklist!

Post by despairs » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:17 am

Hello everyone, I have just bought an ip adress from my isp for my internet ping problems. My ping problem resolved after getting the static ip address but it was at blacklist for "Sender Score Reputation Network" and "UCEPROTECTL2". my isp provider doesn't let me to change my ip with a phonecall, it takes a little time to change it as they told me. My purpose is to getting help as soon as possible from you guys. Please help me about in this situation. what should I do to getting white list. it's realy bad for me to using dynamic address that causes makes me to getting higher ping at games.. Thanks for any helps from now.

Chrispcritters
Forum Administrator

Re: My new static ip is in blacklist!

Post by Chrispcritters » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:03 pm

Unless you are running a mail server on that static IP address and having email deliverability issues then there isn't really any reason to be concerned or to do anything about it. Basically, there are other ISP clients "near" you, network wise, that have recently been spamming.
Founder & CEO of WhatIsMyIPAddress.com.
You can follow me on Twitter and Facebook for some behind the scenes info.