i had problems with my email server couple days ago, no i resolve than and we ready for next work, so please delist us from spamers ip`s.
Spambots/zombies within CIDR
Only the ASN/CIDR owner can solve this listing by actioning FAQ 42 apews.org SHUTDOWN BOTS, ZOMBIES, NET ABUSE
Entry created 2008-01-04
Post your questions about DNS based blacklists, what they are, listing status, and removal help.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Forum Administrator
- Posts: 2548
- Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:41 pm
- Location: 127.0.0.1 | ::1
When it comes to the APEWS blacklist:
- Don't worry
- Don't post to any USENET group about it -- it won't help
- VERY few mail admins use APEWS to block email because they are VERY aggressive -- they blacklist 40%+ of the internet.
- If a bounce message does not specifically mention APEWS then the block is very likely NOT because of APEWS.
- If the bounce message DOES mention APEWS call your contact or send them email from a different domain (hotmail, gmail, etc) and ask them to remove the APEWS blacklist check at their mail server.