IP 184.66.254.244 Blacklisted

Post your questions about DNS based blacklists, what they are, listing status, and removal help.
artztudio

IP 184.66.254.244 Blacklisted

Post by artztudio » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:49 pm

I have tried every thing I and everyone else has suggested to get this IP address off the dnsbl.spfbl.net. I have moved my site and am using a different IP address. The problem is that 184.66.254.244 is blocking my computer as it shows up as my public IP address. My web server was able to reroute my mail, etc through my new dns numbers, but this does not change the fact that people attempting to access my web page are not able to contact me as that number 184.66.254.244 is blacklisted. I have tried to get around this for months but nobody seems to have an answer to how to fix it. I am running a Drupal 7 site and I can see pages and pages of people attempting to get into my site but they can't and attempt failed notification. Any help in getting this number off my computer so I can use my new IP address would be appreciated.
Arthur Soles,

Chrispcritters
Forum Administrator

Re: IP 184.66.254.244 Blacklisted

Post by Chrispcritters » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:33 am

I don't think the blacklist is the issue. SPFBL is design for mail server to mail server communication, not blocking people from accessing a website.

Are you trying to run a web server on your home internet connection?

If you would like private support feel free to drop an email to [email protected]
Founder & CEO of WhatIsMyIPAddress.com.
You can follow me on Twitter and Facebook for some behind the scenes info.