Invoices sent out on Outlook

Post your questions about DNS based blacklists, what they are, listing status, and removal help.
Tvdm1982

Invoices sent out on Outlook

Post by Tvdm1982 »

Good day,

I send out a lot of invoices for my work and I have the problem that my IP gets listed. Can someone please help me and tell me what solution I can get or do?

....... is listed in the CSS

....... is listed in the PBL, in the following records:

....... is listed in the XBL, because it appears in:

CBL Lookup

Thank you
Chrispcritters
Forum Administrator

Re: Invoices sent out on Outlook

Post by Chrispcritters »

Were you checking the IP address of your home/office or that of the mail server the invoices are sent through?
Founder & CEO of WhatIsMyIPAddress.com.
You can follow me on Twitter and Facebook for some behind the scenes info.
Tvdm1982

Post by Tvdm1982 »

Office and it is just a normal office laptop. I am an accountant and I need to send out about 1800 emails twice a month
Chrispcritters
Forum Administrator

Post by Chrispcritters »

Have your emails been bouncing back to you?

The email would actually be "sent" through your email provider's IP address, not your office IP address.

Without knowing your IP address (you can post it publicly, send a PM here, or send it via [email protected]) the CBL listing likely indicates that one or more devices on your network has malware running on it -- which is something you want to addresses ASAP -- but will likely not impact your ability to send invoices through your email provider.
Founder & CEO of WhatIsMyIPAddress.com.
You can follow me on Twitter and Facebook for some behind the scenes info.
Tvdm1982

Post by Tvdm1982 »

Chrispcritters wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:42 am Have your emails been bouncing back to you?

The email would actually be "sent" through your email provider's IP address, not your office IP address.

Without knowing your IP address (you can post it publicly, send a PM here, or send it via [email protected]) the CBL listing likely indicates that one or more devices on your network has malware running on it -- which is something you want to addresses ASAP -- but will likely not impact your ability to send invoices through your email provider.
No, the emails do not bounce back. I just have a lot of complaints that people don't receive their emails.