hello . i need help how to unblocked my ip address listed website

Post your questions about DNS based blacklists, what they are, listing status, and removal help.
tristecko

hello . i need help how to unblocked my ip address listed website

Post by tristecko »

yesterday i have a msg says that my ip was jumping one after another .. im an ordinary citizen just want to look where can i earn while working :/ and inspired by youtube to earn .. thats why im browsing, without my knowledge i don't know that my ip address was like that .. yesterday i focus on searching the web on how and why my ip address was like that, and searching how to fix it and realized that my modem, router and wireless wifi are all in dhcp .. due to my lack of knowledge about it, thanks to google and youtube searching for the step by step process to fix the settings .. o don't know if my fixing step by step was working and sending a correct ip address . i want to deeply apologize about my spam ip address without knowing the problem being occur :/ my problem now was how can i fixed it back T.T
how can i unblocked my ip address :(

p.s i dont know when it start :(
im willing to learn to fix my ip address static of my modem router and wifi can someone help me :!
Chrispcritters
Forum Administrator

Re: hello . i need help how to unblocked my ip address listed website

Post by Chrispcritters »

What do you mean by "IP was jumping"?
Founder & CEO of WhatIsMyIPAddress.com.
You can follow me on Twitter and Facebook for some behind the scenes info.
tristecko

Post by tristecko »

Chrispcritters wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:47 am What do you mean by "IP was jumping"?
my ip address was jumping from one place to another .. for how many days of sleepless night of thinking why and reading , searching about the problem the main reason ends up that our internet modem don't give us the right ip address, i borrow all my families cellphone and found out that our ip address was all the same (different phone but same ips appeared) when we visit your page about identifying ip address and raise our concern to our service provider and check about our issues. they said that they will sent a technician to fix about it.
Chrispcritters
Forum Administrator

Post by Chrispcritters »

It's normal for the IP address of a residential internet connection to change from time to time. It's also normal for a residential IP address to be on one or two anti-spam blacklists as mail servers should not be operating on residential internet connections.

If everyone is using the same WiFi then they are all using the same shared public IP address from the modem.
Founder & CEO of WhatIsMyIPAddress.com.
You can follow me on Twitter and Facebook for some behind the scenes info.
tristecko

Post by tristecko »

thank you. while futher reading about blacklist spam i notice that one way that it says that i was blacklist was my gmail was full because i'm not good on deleting .. i never new that gmail has this rule about email deliverability :( then my setting was not on imap for all this years past no one ever told me about it :( thats why i end up being blacklisted .. now im starting again and cleaning my gmail up .. when i have a vacant time i'll create a smth authentication. :( even if i seldomly use gmail