IP on zen.spamhaus.org

Post your questions about DNS based blacklists, what they are, listing status, and removal help.
Ruby

IP on zen.spamhaus.org

Post by Ruby »

Hi there

first, let me thank you for your wonderful and really great work at whatismyipaddress.com.

My IP is blacklisted on 'zen.spamhaus.org'. I went to visit their 'Blocklist Removal Center', entered my IP-Address and got the information [..] is not a valid IP address.

I am a private person, doing private research on Internet Security and by the moment I am learning and testing all about IP-Address, Proxy-tools on different browsers to help the readers on my (German) Forum, to surf the Internet anonymously. Maybe I keep visiting some websites much too much. I keep testing for 3 months now and I am testing proxy and (free) proxy tools with different browsers. So I keep visiting the websites which show up the IP-Address, DNS-Report and so on. But what can I do to get my own IP-Address removed from being blacklisted?

Regards
Ruby
iastaff

Re: IP on zen.spamhaus.org

Post by iastaff »

Spamhaus is an email blacklist and has nothing to do with anything else. Spamhaus tracks email spammers.
Ruby

Re: IP on zen.spamhaus.org

Post by Ruby »

Hello iastaff

thanks a lot for your answer. Good to know that.

I am NOT spamming with emails.
I keep deleting all the spam in my mail-boxes .. I hate spam.

So, don't know why they have taken my IP adres, there is nothing wrong with my computers, no malware .. I don't spam.

Have a good time.

Ruby