I want to see who is changing my passwords

Post your questions about tracing the source IP address of an email here.
LOESKY45

I want to see who is changing my passwords

Post by LOESKY45 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:53 pm

I want to see who is changing my passwords. Been fighting with all my accounts. Goggle, Yahoo, and apple plus Verizon. Please help me get these people. I want to put them in jail because my ex had someone to steal my sims card for his new mistress and Apple told me her name was Mary Hill

Chrispcritters
Forum Administrator

Re: I want to see who is changing my passwords

Post by Chrispcritters » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:02 pm

Unfortunately, it's unlikely that anyone will end up being charged, let alone, go to jail.

I suggest the following:

1) Make sure that your phone is clear of malware or spying apps -- you may need to reset the phone to factory original settings and then reinstall known good apps from known good sources.

2) Change ALL your passwords and enable two-factor authentication.

3) Call your wireless carrier and make sure that you have all account security features enabled.

4) If your ex had access to your home wireless router I suggest that you also restore it to factory original settings and change the WiFi name and password.
Founder & CEO of WhatIsMyIPAddress.com.
You can follow me on Twitter and Facebook for some behind the scenes info.

Chrispcritters
Forum Administrator

Re: I want to see who is changing my passwords

Post by Chrispcritters » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:18 am

You would need to hire a lawyer, file a lawsuit, and subpoena access records for the account to get IP addresses and exact dates/times, then you would need to subpoena the customer records for the ISP that the IO address was assign to — at the exact date/time your account was accessed.

Even if you can get those details, it may just lead you to a business that offers free WiFi to its customers.
Founder & CEO of WhatIsMyIPAddress.com.
You can follow me on Twitter and Facebook for some behind the scenes info.