Hacked for over 15 years!

Post your general questions about IP address here.
Dutchdude1

Hacked for over 15 years!

Post by Dutchdude1 »

Hey everyone! Im at the point of seeking legal counseling and/or forensics because anything I do (phone calls for help, repairs, resets, new passwords, buy new devices, file police repports, FBI reports, EU Privacy Policy reports, US Embassy letters here in Amsterdam, etc) does NOTHING to stop "them". I moved to the Netherlands (dual citizen of NL & US) to try to escape the nonstop frustration, anger and sheer waste of time & money I have spent on trying to rid my devices from this monster. But, as luck would have it, it caught up with me here as well. I do feel targeted due to some threatening photos I was shown (of course now removed) and the say "they" operate in real time to irritate me. And I know it is "they" because I have many group, sharing, business, organization and enterprise related apps on my phone. I know I definitely didn't download any of this crap plus I have no control over their settings and/or permissions. And, no, it is not Android bloatware. I can't even open most files that have been created on my phone because it always says I don't have the administrative rights to do so or it says to contact my IT Dept. I have a small private wireless network here at home with none of them connected to a business or any groups. We have 2 Samsung smartphones, an iPad, a Canon printer and a Samsung TV. And of course the modem/router and media box. We are always having to sign out of unknown devices (like iPhones, Mac computers, Android tablets and many unknown Android phones. What the hell is going on? Im not very technical but I've learned alot simply by trying to stay one step ahead of them. I do use a VPN...but that keeps getting turned off too. As well as bluetooth, tethering multi-control and hotspot turning themselves off and on themselves. How can I get to the bottom of this and find out 1) how to stop it, and 2) possibly find out who all is behind this because I do intend to sue if I am able to after all these years of physical & mental distress. I'll even share any $ damages I may receive with whoever can help me. My IP's are always blacklisted. Am I possibly just being used as a bot of some sort? I really don't know what more to say. So if anyone could please offer me some good advice or suggestions, I sure would appreciate it. Again, remember I am not very technical, so please speak to me in layman's terms. Many, many thanks.
rewarding

Re: Hacked for over 15 years!

Post by rewarding »

Dealing with cyber-related harassment and intrusions can indeed be challenging. While I can provide some general guidance, it's important to emphasize that seeking professional help is crucial in situations like this. You can contact Law Enforcement. If you feel threatened and believe that your safety is at risk, it's important to contact local law enforcement in the Netherlands. They can guide you on the appropriate steps to take and may investigate the matter.
Last edited by Chrispcritters on Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Hidden link removed.