account stolen xbox 360

Post your questions about IP address geolocation here.
jachxz

account stolen xbox 360

Post by jachxz » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:42 pm

Hey,
My xbox 360 account was stolen
and i wonder if i could track the
account from where it was logged
in from :)
The account name is Combine Elit 12.
The email that was connected to it
was {removed}@hotmail.com
Is there any chance i can get it back??

I have like 14 months live on it and all
my game progress.

Im happy for all help :D

blackraven

Re: account stolen xbox 360

Post by blackraven » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:23 am

I don't know how the xbox live thing works but I take it you found out their email address by logging into your live account. Is there other info there you can access like names, or IP address that the xbox was used from? Try find out if microsoft have some record of the IP address logs that you can access from them, Otherwise you may need to get a subpoena for the IP address details from them and then you may be able to subpoena address details from the ISP if you know their IP address.

jachxz

Post by jachxz » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:47 am

blackraven wrote:I don't know how the xbox live thing works but I take it you found out their email address by logging into your live account. Is there other info there you can access like names, or IP address that the xbox was used from? Try find out if microsoft have some record of the IP address logs that you can access from them, Otherwise you may need to get a subpoena for the IP address details from them and then you may be able to subpoena address details from the ISP if you know their IP address.
I dont know their ip adress but i know their gamertag and the mail it was connected to:D Im gonna mail microsoft:D

Robberson

Post by Robberson » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:51 am

Is there other info there you can access like names, or IP address that the xbox was used from? Try find out if microsoft have some record of the IP address logs that you can access from them, Otherwise you may need to get a subpoena for the IP address details from them and then you may be able to subpoena address details from the ISP if you know their IP address.